Wednesday 9 November 2011

Boots 17 BB Cream Review.




What they say: “All In One Magic Make-up with SPF 25. Discover the new 17 BB Blemish Balm to reveal the magic of flawless skin with this all-in-one foundation plus skincare wonder product.”

Texture & Coverage: A very creamy formula that feels comfortable and hydrating on my normal/dry skin. This sinks nicely on the skin and doesn’t exaggerate pores or dry areas. This is described as being full coverage; I would say more medium coverage as I still need to use a concealer under my eyes & to cover any blemishes. I don’t feel the need for powder when I’m wearing this, because of the oil-control ingredients there is no horrible shine – just a nice semi-matte finish.

Colour: This only comes in two colours – ‘Light’ & ‘Medium’ and are both quite pink based. Again the high street has let darker-skinned girls down.

Packaging: This comes in a squeezy tube which is fine, travels well and there is no danger of leakage. I personally prefer a pump  but don’t we all? There is nothing really special about the packaging at all.

Price & Availability: This is available at Boots right now at the introductory price of £5.99 (they are also running 3 for 2 on all 17 products), it will normally be priced at £6.99. For 30ml I think this is beyond a bargain!

This gets a 3/5 from me – nothing hugely special but keeps most of its promises. I think I shall keep this for everyday wear, not needing to powder means one less thing to do in the mornings. They really do need to increase the range of colours and undertones.

No comments:

Post a Comment