Friday 25 November 2011

MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl Pencil Review.



What they say: “A soft-on pencil liner that lines, defines and shades the eyes with rich colour and a silky-smooth, matte/pearl finish. Ophthalmologist tested.”

Texture: This is definitely one of the best white eye eyeliners around. It glides on without tugging or pulling and doesn’t hurt to use on the waterline. I find that you only need to apply one layer for full opacity as it is extremely pigmented. Because this is a kohl pencil, it is also really great to use as a base for bright or light colours. I usually put this on in the morning and it lasts all day on me which is great considering it isn’t marketed as being long-lasting or waterproof.

Colour: This pencil really is a true white and really makes the eyes look wide-awake when worn on the waterline. I really think this is worth the money; Rimmel do make a white kohl pencil but it is much more sheer and doesn’t last as long.

Price & Availability: This is £13.00 from anywhere that sells MAC which is pretty much everywhere! It sounds expensive on first glance but I have had mine for well over 18 months, I use it every day, and it barely looks like I’ve touched it.

It’s another 5/5 from me - I may have to start reviewing things that I don’t like!

3 comments:

  1. I love white liner in the waterline, I should check this one out :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is seriously good! Let me know what you make of it if you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thant lipstick looks amazing!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-wear-patterned-leggings-and-not.html

    ReplyDelete