Monday 14 November 2011

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat Review.



What they say: “Kensington caviar 45 second top coat is a super glossy top coat that leaves nails touch dry in 45 seconds. Apply over your Nails Inc polish for a professional, long lasting finish. This formula has been specially developed for women who demand instant results. The effect on the nails is a super glossy, wet look professional finish so that nails look like they have been professionally manicured. This incredible formula will also help to increase the wear of your nail polish adding chip resistance and sealing in colour.”

Packaging: The packaging looks quite tacky to me, it’s that horrible shiny silver plastic that I hate so much (looking at you too Clinique!). I do however love the fact that the name of each polish is written on the bottle. Every name is a street or place in London which adds a bit of edge to the brand.

Consistency & Brush: The formula is quite thin and runny making it the perfect consistency for a top coat because it doesn’t drag across your nail colour and cause streaks. The brush is a pretty standard size and shape and is great quality.

Drying Time & Chip Resistance: This top coat does dry very quickly like they say and keeps my polish looking really good for about a week. I use all sorts of cheap brands for their colours and this top coat makes them last for ages too.

Price & Availability: This is £12 for 10ml which I think is reasonable. My current bottle has been on the go for about six months and I change my polish every week. You can get these online, at the Nail Inc shops and other concessions like House of Fraser. I have no problem getting hold of this brand in the UK; I’m not sure about other countries.

This gets a massive 5/5 from me and I have re-purchases 4 times already. I would recommend this over the other Nails Inc top coats even though they are also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment