Tuesday 8 November 2011

Products of the week.

It’s time to share my current favourite products this week. I’m not sure if I would say these are my favourite but I have been using them quite a lot over the last week so I think they deserve a mention. Some are new, some are resurrected from the bottom of my makeup cabinet.

Fifth place: Benefit Sugarbomb blusher.
Shimmery and more of a bronzer in my opinion, I’ve had it ages and still really love it.


Fourth place: The resurrected Chanel Vitalumiere foundation in number 20.

The weather has decided to become colder so my skin has decided to become drier. This foundation is really moisturising and never ever ever looks cakey or flaky.


Third Place: MAC Russian Red Lipstick.


A bold blue-based red with a truly matte finish. It’s quite a hard one to pull off and can be drying, lasts forever on the lips though.


Second Place: Benefit Brow-zings in Dark.


I love the rich warm brown colour of the brow powder and the wax is highly pigmented too.


First place: Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream.

This gets first place because it’s cheap, colour and fragrance free and really helps my dry eczema-prone skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment