Wednesday 16 November 2011

Products of the week.

Things I’ve been using and loving this week.

Fifth place: Softlips in French Vanilla.



I first discovered this is a pharmacy in Cyprus when I was visiting my Grandparents about 11 years ago. I have been using it on and off ever since. The best thing about it is the smell! Plus it looks quite unique.

Fourth place: Diesel Loverdose.



I’ve been wearing this perfume daily for about a month and I haven’t got bored yet which is saying something! It’s quite a heavy fragrance for the day time but it’s young and new so I don’t care. I do only use a couple of sprays to avoid chocking people on the tube in the mornings.

Third Place: Aussie Mega Shampoo.



Another product I have been using for years. This is currently on ‘buy one get one free’ in Superdrug so I thought it would be rude not to get a couple. I had actually forgotten how good it smells.

Second Place: Louise Young Foundation Brush.




I love this brush because it is massive. I’m not talking about the round foundation brush she does as I haven’t tried it, it looks like a nightmare to clean. I use this brush for foundations that end up being too sheer when applied with a stippling/buffing brush. The bristles are dense and soft so it leaves no streaks and doesn’t take long to blend the foundation in properly.

First place: Barry M Nail Paint in Fuchsia.



This polish is so pink. Barbie pink. I cannot understand why I love it so much but I do. As always with Barry M polishes, they dry relatively quickly and last all week (with my trusty Kensington Caviar top coat on of course).

4 comments:

  1. I loooove soft lips! It's the best lip balm I've ever used - Shame I can't get it near me - only in London and Scotland :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no!! Such a shame you can't get your hands on it. Get it online?! So worth it. And I'm loving the new packaging too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a deep love affair with Soft Lips going all the way back to Elementary school. You can probably find 3 tubes in my couch cushions alone.

    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry M Nail Paint in Fuchsia looks gorgoeus :)

    ReplyDelete